Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

windows updates?

• Please log in to reply

bowie

bowie

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just reformatted my hard drive and i put on norton and zone alarm on my computer. I goto windows updates and received all the updates. I first got service pack 2 and everything was fine after rebooting. then i shut down for the night and my computer kept freezing at the windows logo screen? I went into safe mode and did a system restore before the updates and everyting was fine. I then went to download updates for sp1 and it did the same thing? does anybody know what this problem could be. Is it a software issue? its just weird i never had this problem before....thanks

Advertisements