Windows 7 Home Premium SP1
HP Compaq SG3-370FR
AMD Athlon II X2 245 Processor 2.90 GB
RAM 4.00 GB (3.75 GB usable)
Netgear WNA3100N Genie
Wampserver 2.2, Apache 2.2.21, MySQL 5.5.20, PHP 5.3.10
- I am alright at following instructions but understand little why things do or don't work. The local Wamp server was set up by someone eles who is currently unavailable to help
- This started with my computer running a 100% CPU and not being able to delete programs because I did not have the necessary permissions, even though my account is supposedly at Administrator level.
- I ran tweak.com's Windows repair and the CPU calmed down and I was able to delete several uninvited grubby programs.
- Since then, first an associated computer on the server hub can access files only intermittently, though I could access them with the server.
Then the MySQL components failed to display,
and now I get 403 Forbidden when trying to view pages using the wamp server (server hub).
- I think IPv4 is OK, but IPV6 is not.
I have looked for solutions on the net, and none have been useful, mostly just making my head spin. I am exhausted by restarting my computer, and would be grateful for some understandable help. Of course, I will supply information/files as requested.
Thanking you in advance,
p.s. After some lore reading, I have dared to change oall occurence of Deny All to Allow All in httpd.conf and phpmyadmin.conf. This has removed the 403 Forbidden problem, but the Wamp icon is still orange and pages with sql still do not display correctly/fully.
Edited by justmuddled, 01 March 2015 - 06:57 AM.