Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Psp Usb port

• Please log in to reply

jdconnolly1

jdconnolly1

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
I bought a psp and it did not come with a usb cord. I went out and bought a usb specifically for the psp and attatched it to my psp and computer. I had my memory stick duo in and i had the psp in usb mode and my computer says does not recognize device. It says in the troubleshooting that it doesnt have a driver so it will not work but in the psp manual it says the memory stick will automatically notice the computer. I emailed sony and they said to call the customer support but since i am only 11 years old I didny want to have to call them so PLEASE HELP ME.

Advertisements