Let me know if this takes care of your issues.
Step#1 - Warnings
No Antivirus Detected
It's critical that you have a reputable antivirus software installed on your machine at all times. One AV is a must have! But never more than one, as this can and will cause conflicts and false readings. I have listed a couple recommended free AV's below which are as good as any paid subscription AV, as long as you allow them to update themselves. Before continuing on you need to download and install one to prevent any infections from spreading. I use Microsoft Security Essentials on my home machines but the choice is yours.
Microsoft Security Essentials
Avast! (If you decide on this one, please ensure you uncheck the Google Toolbar and Google Chrome that is offered on the first screen of the install...unless you want them for some reason). In addition if you choose Avast!, please ensure that Windows Defender is disabled. Instructions for doing so are here.
Step#2 - FRST Fix
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system
1. Download attached file and save it to the Desktop.
Note. It's important that both files, FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work (in this case...the desktop).
2. Run FRST64 by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
3. Press the Fix button just once and wait. If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
4. When finished FRST64 will generate a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post the contents of it in your reply.
Step#3 - AdWCleaner
1. Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and internet browsers.
3. Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
4. Click on Scan.
5. After the scan is complete click on "Clean"
6. Confirm each time with Ok.
7. Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
8. Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
9. If need be, you can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt as well.
Step#4 - JRT
1. Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
1. Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
2. The tool will open and start scanning your system.
3. Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
4. On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
5. Close the text file and reboot your machine.
6. Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Step#5 - Fresh Set of Logs
1. Right click on FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
2. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running.
3. Press Scan button.
4. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
5. Please copy and paste log back here.
6. Because you selected the Addition.txt check box this log will be created as well. Please copy and paste this log as well.
Items for your next post
1. FRST Fix log
2. AdwCleaner log
3. Junkware log
4. Fresh FRST and Addition logs