Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Random lag on League of Legends

• Please log in to reply

LilBibby

LilBibby

• Pip
  • 5 posts

So, when I first began playing League I was getting a constant 60 fps but now my fps will randomly drop.

If you play league then you'll know dropping to 8 fps for a few minutes is very crucial and frustrating, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but it hasn't stopped any of the lag.

Also I have closed everyother application while playing league yet it still has the significant drop.

If anyone has any methods to fix this or knows why this is happening please let me know. I'll be greatly appreciated!

Advertisements

Pandastyl

Pandastyl

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

One thing you could try is have task mng open when playing, And when you get the lagspike you can check if for example the CPU graph jumped etc,

it could help on getting more info on what the problem is.

NaaYaa

NaaYaa

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

i had that kind of bug, i just reinstalled lol and it worked fine. Try it, maybe it will help you