Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Header And Footer

Header And Footer in HTML

• Please log in to reply

Narayana Reddy

Narayana Reddy

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi Friend,

How to print header and footer on html page.

Please help me any one you.

Regards,

Narayana

Advertisements

Fusionbomb

Fusionbomb

• PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Hello Narayana Reddy... and :welcome:

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but I think I may have two possible solutions.

1) Click or highlight any text on the webpage.  Press CTRL + A to highlight all text on page.  Press CTRL + P to bring up the print window and find the "Print range" section at bottom left.  Choose the bottom option "Selection", and click OK to print.

or

2) To include the top and bottom of the browser window in print job, press the PRINT SCRN button near the top right of your keyboard.  Open a new/blank Paint file, left-click anywhere in the white box, and press CTRL + V.  This should paste the "screenshot" into Paint from which you may print by pressing CTRL + P and clicking OK.

Please let us know if either of these help you.  Good luck!