MY laptop is very slow. It seems to be infected with some virus/malwar
Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:35 PM
Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:56 AM
Posted 21 March 2015 - 06:48 AM
That's OK. Boot your machine normally now (if you haven't already). Are you able to get on the internet?
Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:00 AM
Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:10 AM
Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:40 AM
I hv already attached a pic in my earlier post but dats mainly showing adapters. I can post a pic of whole device manager in an hour, moment I reach home.
Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:41 AM
I need to see what the network devices looks like after you booted normally.
Posted 21 March 2015 - 11:57 AM
I understand. OK, please re-install the Dell Network driver like we did last time. Here is the link in case you need to re-download it but you should still have it on your machine.
We should try to download and re-install the Dell drivers from here.
Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:15 PM
Em able 2 see wireless networks but when trying to connect 2 my wifi it goes into non responsive mode. I hv attached d pic for same
Posted 21 March 2015 - 01:21 PM
OK thanks. Now please do the following.
1. Download CleanWipe.zip and place on your desktop. I'll send you an email with the link to download.
2. Right-click CleanWipe.zip and select Extract All. Click the Extract button. A folder will open showing you two files one of which is CleanWipe.exe.
3. Right-click on CleanWipe.exe and select Run as administrator.
4. Answer Yes to the User Account prompt.
5. Click Next
6. Click the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" check box.
7. Click Next.
8. Put a check in the 1st option only which is Client Software and click Next.
9. Click Next and the process will begin running. If you are prompted to reboot please do.
10. When it's done please click Next and Finish.
Let me know when it's complete.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users