Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

wp website hacked

WP website hack install wordpress advice help

• Please log in to reply

RICHA1

RICHA1

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi my WP website was hacked and i've cleaned it all and removed everything but still can't install wordpress ! any advices ?

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,501 posts

What happens when you try to install?

I assume you've uploaded all the files via FTP?

Did you delete the database?

Gaddafi

Gaddafi

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I suppose you are using shared hosting?

Have you tried to contact your hosting provider regarding the problem you have?

carolbert

carolbert

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Hi Friends,

I had got same issue last month as my client's website was hacked. I had tried lots of techniques but failed. Then one of my friend has suggested me to buy a new domain and put each and every file one by one scanning (manually of through paid software) into new site. Now my site is safe :yeah: