Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ads usb 2.0 hub

• Please log in to reply

kenventimiglia

kenventimiglia

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hey all...

i have this ADS usb 2.0 hub that worked before i moved. when i'm trying to hook it back up it is not recognized. i did install sp2 for xp before i tried to hook it up, could it not be sp2 compatible? the device didn't come with any drivers, and i looked online and i couldn't find anything. you are my only hope. thanks in advance.

ken

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Remove the leads from the USB sockets, go to device manager, click the + next to USB Controllers, click each one in the list and then right click then click uninstall, when they have all been removed, reboot the PC then plug a USB lead in, switch whatever it is connect to on and let Windows find it, if you have a hub, remove anything connected to it and then plug the hub in, then connect the leads to the hub