Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Gaming

• Please log in to reply

Jagadeeswaran

Jagadeeswaran

• Pip
  • 1 posts
If i put 10gb ram and 2gb graphic card in a dual core processor system.Will i be able to run heavy games???Will it cause any trouble to the system???

Edited by Jagadeeswaran, 18 March 2015 - 04:02 AM.

Advertisements

Aura

Aura

Special Ops

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,479 posts
Hi Jagadeeswaran :)

It's hard to say that without seeing your actual computer specs. The CPU also plays a huge role in determining what games you can run on a system, so I'll consider that as well. What graphic card do you plan on adding, brand and model? Follow the instructions below to give us your current computer specs.

ik5xYHs.pngSpeccy - Publish a snapshot
Follow the instructions below to download and install Speccy, then to publish a snapshot of your system information:
  • Download and install Speccy from Piriform (the download will start automatically a few seconds after clicking on the Speccy link);
    Note: You can opt-out the Google Toolbar installation if you want;
  • Once Speccy is installed, launch the program and give it a good minute to load all your system information;
  • After that, click on the File menu in the top left corner, and select Publish Snapshot;
  • A window will appear asking you to confirm your decision to publish a snapshot. Click on Yes;
  • A new window will appear after, with a URL link to your snapshot. Click on Copy to Clipboard button to copy that URL to your clipboard, then paste it in your next reply and post it;