Edited by Jagadeeswaran, 18 March 2015 - 04:02 AM.
Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:02 AM
Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:09 AM
It's hard to say that without seeing your actual computer specs. The CPU also plays a huge role in determining what games you can run on a system, so I'll consider that as well. What graphic card do you plan on adding, brand and model? Follow the instructions below to give us your current computer specs.
Speccy - Publish a snapshot
Follow the instructions below to download and install Speccy, then to publish a snapshot of your system information:
- Download and install Speccy from Piriform (the download will start automatically a few seconds after clicking on the Speccy link);
Note: You can opt-out the Google Toolbar installation if you want;
- Once Speccy is installed, launch the program and give it a good minute to load all your system information;
- After that, click on the File menu in the top left corner, and select Publish Snapshot;
- A window will appear asking you to confirm your decision to publish a snapshot. Click on Yes;
- A new window will appear after, with a URL link to your snapshot. Click on Copy to Clipboard button to copy that URL to your clipboard, then paste it in your next reply and post it;
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users