Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Regserv32 error [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

avon

avon

• Pip
  • 3 posts

ive been getting these errors of late. im sure the registered files are not suppose to be there. it was in one of my malware scans and i deleted the folder associated with it. now i get those errors.

what can i do to get it to where the DLL or found in their corresponding win32 and wow64 folder respectively.

Wl8MU2X.jpg

Edited by avon, 18 March 2015 - 11:40 PM.

Advertisements

avon

avon

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

i fixed my own issue. after the malware that was installed and i deleted those folders associated with it. i got those errors. well since it only happened at start up and because the files where missing. i Downloaded

Autoruns for Windows v13.2 and found the startup line for that error and deleted it. now the error is gone and im malware free. whoo hooo

https://technet.micr...s/bb963902.aspx

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.