Chrome has suddenly stopped loading any pages. Internet explorer and firefox still work just fine. I can't even get to Chromes settings. Nothing spins, nothing moves. Running Windows 7 64bit.
Here are the things I have tried:
1. Safemode run of Malwarebytes and Combo fix - no viruses found
2. Complete uninstall/reinstall of Chrome & reg entries with Revo
3. CMD > netsh winsock reset catalog
4. Disabled active protection in AVAST (Avast updated)
5. -no sandbox addition to shortcut path
6. -disable-plugins addition to shortcut path
Unable to system restore (error message) with near date.
Anyone have any ideas?