Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IP.Board 4

• Please log in to reply

Robust

Robust

• PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

IP.Board 4 is currently stable and, honestly, it has a lot of improvements to make IP.Board much more friendly. The main reason why G2G's forum can sometimes be a problem is the issues in the software itself, an example being the editor. IP.Board 4 is in stable release, and if you have an active license an upgrade shouldn't cost anything. Probably some prep work if you have add-ons installed, backups and a scheduled time as well. Shouldn't take more than a few hours at most.

Personally, I think it'd be a huge improvement to both user experience and moderation/administration.

Advertisements

Lucky123

Lucky123

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
I agree with this idea/suggestion, I have noticed quite a few bugs around here but just wasn't really sure if it was me or the forum.