Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player & Realplayer

• Please log in to reply

Xiosen

Xiosen

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Hello I am having problems playing my DVDs. Every time I insert a disc or try to play a movie I get these errors:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I dont know how to fix them or what is even causing them I have tried playing discs that I know used to work. Please help thank you in advance.

I have Windows XP if you need to know.

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Could you post the errors the players give you instead of the Windows error report

Xiosen

Xiosen

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I didnt know it was a Windows problem or watever but I insert my dvd and this comes up and it forces me to press close and that closes the whole application. This is as far as I get I cant get past it so as far as I know now there are no player errors just watever is causing this one.