Spyhunter is not worth paying for when there are other good free alternatives
Once we are sure you are clean we will investigate why IE is not on your system
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
to your desktop
- Double-click mbam-setup-version.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a check-mark is placed next to the following:
- Ensure that "Enable free trial of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium" is unchecked
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, you will be prompted to download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now. Or select the Threat Scan from the Scan menu.
- When the scan is complete , make sure that everything is set to "Quarantine", and click Apply Actions.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.
To access logs from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0:
1.Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0
2.Click History > Application Logs
3.Double-click the log you would like to open
Scan Logs record detections from manual scans, including threats detected and the actions taken against them
To save a Scan Log:
1.Open the log file you would like to save
3.Choose to export to a .txt
4.Choose a folder to save the log file in, then click Save
5.Post that log here