Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Email Recipients

• Please log in to reply

MrsDinoDoug

MrsDinoDoug

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My mother would like to send email to several people at the same time but would is conscious about the need and desire for privacy - I am only visiting her at this time and she is severely vision impaired - she suffers from macular degenerative disease - she is able to read but must use magnifiers and it is slow and difficult for her - I would like to be able to set up her email to accommodate her needs - if anyone could please provide guidance and instruction so I can set this up for her - she wants to send one email to several people but does not want all the recipients to have access or knowledge of other people's email addresses - is this possible - she says her cousin sends her emails that have gone to several people at the same time but she sends it under something like "undisclosed recipients" - does anyone have any advise for me

thank you

Advertisements

Les1451

Les1451

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
Use the Bcc function (Blind Carbon Copy). Details Here

MrsDinoDoug

MrsDinoDoug

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you - this is what we need - I have printed the page you provided - we will keep it for reference

thank you again for such a quick reply