Auto Update Won't Turn On - Update Hangs
Posted 12 June 2005 - 08:52 PM
Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:30 AM
1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
2. In the right pane, double-click Automatic Updates.
3. Click the Log On tab.
4. In the You can enable or disable this service for the hardware profiles listed below box, click the current hardware profile, and then click Enable.
5. Click Apply, and then click the General tab.
6. Click Start, and then click OK.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users