Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Spy Sheriff

• Please log in to reply

Dbull

Dbull

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I also got stuck with this problem on June 2. I checked out what you guys here were saying and it helped but did not completely solve the problem. I had to find the root of the problem. It was not the Spy Sheriff program but another program in the program files but not in a program folder. The unknown program keep changing the registry and other things so that any exsisting removal program could not reconize it the next time. To make a long story short. I contacted the ligitament Spy Sheriff web site and told them what happened. The Spy Sheriff Staff sent me a temporary activation code and ask for help in finding out where I picked this problem up. I could not remember what site I was on when this happened. By down loading a new Spy Sheriff program and using the temp activation code the problem seems to be goneso far. I hope the Geeks Admin's comments on this helps some one else. They sure helped me. :tazz:

Advertisements