My computer stopped working today. I've been experiencing BSOD for the last couple of hours, and in an attempt to solve the problem I opened up the computer to look if some of the cables were disconnected.
After reassembling the computer, I tried to boot it, but it won't start - the computer's fans (the normal one, the CPU's and the PSU's) went on for a second, and then off, repeating every three seconds.
No display is available when this happens, no beep code.
This happened out of the blue, no parts were damaged.
· Removing all of the external connections to the computer.
· Removing all of the not necessary connections (leaving only the PSU, CPU, RAM and the power button).
· Resetting the bios by removing the battery and inserting the bios reset jumper.
· Replacing the PSU.
· Removing the GPU.
· Removed the motherboard from the case.
· Removed all RAM and tried each one in every slot.
· Attempted to remove static electricity by putting the motherboard on the floor (I don't know if that actually makes a difference)
Yet nothing works.
· SIGMA 500 WATT PSU
· Gigabyte GA-H67M-D2-B3
· 2 X 4GB DDR3 sticks of RAM
· 256 SanDisk SSD.
I'd would really appreciate if you could help me solve this issue, or for the least diagnose it correctly so I would by the needed parts.