Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Dell AIO 926 print questions

Best Answer jds63 , 30 April 2015 - 12:19 PM

Keep in mind that it will print a test page and alignment page...I am going to redo the alignmentSort of misread that at first from your wording. Are you sending the docs to the correct printer? Ex... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

geno368

geno368

• PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

I am having an issue with this printer printing a test page and alignment page but won't print a word document or notepad. It sounds like it's printing but it shoots out  a blank page .  I have checked to print cartridges and they are fine.

Advertisements

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts

geno368,

Sounds like ink nozzles are clogged, dryed up. Run a print head nozzle check to see if any of the nozzles are clogged.Then run the Print nozzle clean to clean the print head, if necessary.

Another way is to remove ink cartridges and reinstall them, printer will automatically run nozzle check, try above first.

Make sure you selected the correct paper size settings in your printing program and printer software.

Which Operating system ? Check for updates to drivers for this printer at the link below.

Need more help, also check the manufacturer's website under support. http://www.dell.com/...ll-926/research

Edited by jds63, 29 April 2015 - 07:00 PM.

geno368

geno368

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Keep in mind that it will print a test page and alignment page...I am going to redo the alignment

jds63

jds63

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,100 posts
✓  Best Answer

Keep in mind that it will print a test page and alignment page...I am going to redo the alignment

Sort of misread that at first from your wording. Are you sending the docs to the correct printer? Ex. Is your default printer correctly set ?

In control panel go to Devices and Printers, right click the Printer make sure set to Default. Otherwise some setting in software,printer or Word, do not think it is alignment of this printer. Only be this if the letters in a print are off and not aligned when printing the test page.

Again i do not know what operating system you are using, try this too http://windows.micro...-troubleshooter

Edited by jds63, 30 April 2015 - 03:00 PM.