Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for Office Layout design software

• Please log in to reply

pooks

pooks

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Good Morning,

I am hoping someone here knows of a simple, easy-to-use software program that will help me design an office layout for our new building.

I would love to find something that will allow me to enter parameters (such as square footage and dimensions) and the number of desks/cubicles needed and it would suggest an optimal layout, etc. and then you could work from there and make any minor changes/tweaks.

Can anyone recommend something like this for me or where I might look? I have tried just googling it but didn't have much luck.

Thanks in Advance,

Lori

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
microsoft visio is easy to use...but i don't think it will suggest anything

pooks

pooks

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks but I am looking for something that will make suggestions, so I don't have to start from scratch. It will be over 50 cubicles plus offices.

Lori