Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pc is infected

• Please log in to reply

pcnoob

pcnoob

• PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Hi and sorry i didnt post the log and attached it. I was told by someone on the live chat to explain why.

I have been trying to post all day the FRST logs and it wouldnt let me. It wimed out after 30 secs. they told me the forum wouldnt let me post malacous stuff(meaning the viris) i guess. They suggested Housecall so i did that and it found 1 item and it fixed it so iam posted(attaching) new logs. (as it wouldnt let me post normally) I hope both logs are there.

Attached Files

Advertisements

pcnoob

pcnoob

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

sorry posted 2 of the same logs.

heres the first one. attached

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   525.82KB   225 downloads

BrianDrab

BrianDrab

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,591 posts

Hi and Welcome to Geeks To Go. Sorry for the delay. If you still need assistance, please do the following.

Step#1 - JRT
1. Download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.
1. Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
2. The tool will open and start scanning your system.
3. Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
4. On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
5. Close the text file and reboot your machine.
6. Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.

Step#2 - AdWCleaner
1. Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
2. Close all open programs and internet browsers.
3. Right-click on AdwCleaner.exe and select Run as administrator to run the tool.
4. Click on Scan.
5. After the scan is complete click on "Cleaning"
6. Confirm each time with Ok.
7. Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
8. Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.
9. If need be, you can also find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt as well.

Step#3 - Fresh Set of Logs
1. Right click on FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
2. Please ensure you place a check mark in the Addition.txt check box at the bottom of the form before running.
3. Press Scan button.
4. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from (which should now be the desktop)
5. Please copy and paste log back here.
6. Because you selected the Addition.txt check box this log will be created as well. Please copy and paste this log as well.

Items for your next post

1. Junkware Log

2. AdwCleaner log
3. FRST and Addition logs