Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller

BSOD

Best Answer phillpower2 , 13 May 2015 - 04:20 PM

The two latest dump files name vsserv.exe as the cause, this is related to BitDefender, uninstall the BitDefender software using the appropriate tool from here NB: If BitDefender is the paid f... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

bjb303

bjb303

• Pip
  • 7 posts

I've been getting the BSOD errors for the past week , and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what I need to do to fix this.

Here are the minidump files

Attached Files

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts
✓  Best Answer

The two latest dump files name vsserv.exe as the cause, this is related to BitDefender, uninstall the BitDefender software using the appropriate tool from here

NB: If BitDefender is the paid for version be sure that you have the licence key number written down in case you wish to reinstall the product at a later date.

Post back with an update when done.

bjb303

bjb303

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Thank you! that fixed it no crashes all day

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Thanks for the update  :)

Can you let us know if and when you consider the matter resolved please  :thumbsup: