windows OS cd,bootup floppy disk
HOW TO LOWLEVEL FORMAT HARDDRIVE
1) download lowlevel formatter to 31/2 floppy for your hard drive brand.
2) shut down system
3) insert lowlevel floppy and boot system
4) lower format program will start
5) follow on screen instructions to lowlevel format drive c:
6) shut down system
7) insert bootup disk in floppy start with cdrom support.
8) at a:/ tpye fdisk
9) when done at a:/ type format c:
10) shut down system
11) with floppy in drive reboot with cdrom support
12) put OS cd in cdrom drive
13) at a:/ type setup
14) windows should start to install
Note: windows xp will ask if you want to change to ntfs format I would do this.