Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

COOL ONLINE GAME

• Please log in to reply

ZDPTheMan2B

ZDPTheMan2B

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Go ROSE ONline :tazz:

Advertisements

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
The best online game is Halo Flash CTF.....OMFGLOLBBQ

ROFLCOPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!11
LOLLERSKATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

screwy_looie

screwy_looie

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
flash halo cpture the flag is rubbish

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
I know...I was making a joke. ;) ;) :help: :help: :help: :yeah: :yeah: :tazz: :tazz:

screwy_looie

screwy_looie

• PipPip
  • 86 posts
obviously it has got nothing hardly to do with halo

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
No the game is definitly called Halo Flash CTF. Run a google search. Its a prety lame game.

I don't like Flash games. They are too limited and boring. I suggest not being a cheapo and paying for your games.

freddfu

freddfu

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
I no, ENreal Tournament iz duh bomb. I played it at a friends house, but i dont havit. THe only good online game i really play now is Runescape. GRAphics suck, but its a great game. I love it!

P.S. PLz add "freddfu" to your buddys list. Thats me :tazz:

M4_Fanatic

M4_Fanatic

• PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Hi people sorry to be sad and talk about runescape.

I used to play it but it does get a bit boring when you have reached a certain level (In my case lvl 80+) .

I might start playing again if there are some good updates.

Btw what level are you. I tend not to add newbs.

runescape with good grahpics? no ur wrong it was made in java the grapichs suck. but it is an alright game. good online games are:

www.gunzonline.com

Rs 2 has better graphics compared to Rs1 the last time i played.

I am still trying to update Gunz but it keeps failing.

Edited by coltm4carbine, 09 July 2005 - 01:00 PM.

VGamr

VGamr

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
u guys should try out kal online kinda like runescape 2 but cooler and has way better graphics makes runescape look like Shitake mushrooms :tazz: go to www.kalonline.com o and if u duel someone u dont lose weapons or anything

Edited by VGamr, 17 July 2005 - 03:54 PM.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Spend some money. Runescape sux. Its poorly programmed and has HORRIFIC graphics. Even for a online game. Want a good RPG look into WoW or even GW.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Considering its free and doesnt involve a download runescape has pretty good graphics.

But for ultimate online game can every body say.

COUNTER STRIKE! Best ever and considering it started as a mod its amazing Source just gets better and better.

MOLEXRULZ

MOLEXRULZ

• PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Runescape is the perfect example of why free games are usually terrible. Don't tell me Runescape is fun. Anyone who has ever played a "Real" pc game. Like WoW or Half-Life 2, will tell you that Runescape is pathetic. If your not gonna shovel the cash to be able to play "Real" Pc games, then I suggest sticking to console gaming.

slide5050

slide5050

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
try miniclips.com, or bonus.com if your looking for good online sinlge player free-non-downloading. try heli attack two or 3, but have your virus and spyware protection up....my friend got some buggers on hid machine....but then he was stupid enough to go around without protection....d--n STD's..(site-transmitted-deasise) he also hit kazza without stuff protecting his pc.....the official pc fixer dude said he had 543 viruses, spywares, trojans, and etc on his machine...ouch....

VGamr

VGamr

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
dam that sucks but yea i am getting a decent vid card and gona b playin star wars galaxies online for a while hopefully im gettin it soon lol been askin to go to best buy for 3 weeks and my dam parents still havent taken me :tazz: hopefully sometime this week and if i do i am gonna go nuts

kraz3d

kraz3d

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
why not just get WoW? its better than any of those games :tazz: