This issue is driving me insane. It has been occurring on and off for the past year, through two iterations of video cards. It is always when I have twitch playing a stream. The most recent incident I had a twitch stream in chrome playing while I was looking at Wikipedia articles. Then both monitors went black like they lost signal, they then go through their cycle of 'No signal' while rotating between input modes. I could still hear the twitch stream playing so to my knowledge the operating system was fine. The signal never comes back, I have to press the reset button on my PC.
Here is everything I have tried.
1. Disable hardware acceleration in Flashplayer.
2. Clean install video drivers and update to latest.
3. Clean re-install of Flashplayer.
4. New video card (the previous video card also had this issue when I played video games, so far this one only does it when twitch is going.
5. I cannot reproduce it on demand. Sometimes its weeks between occurrences. It has recently occurred twice in past 4 days.
6. Event viewer shows nothing under application or system. Just errors when I press the reset to reboot my PC.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel 2.4GHz Quad Core
Nvidia GTX 750 Ti video card (uses PCI for power)
Two external monitors
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!