Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Help

BSOD minidump

• Please log in to reply

fgtc87

fgtc87

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I Have been having this BSOD problem for a while now and have tried to fix it myself (didn't work) if anyone could help me much appreciated, OS Windows 7 Ultimate, I have located the minidump files and attached it as a zip.Attached File  Minidump.zip   48.86KB   281 downloads

Thanks in advanced

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,762 posts

:welcome:   fgtc87,

The first dump file points towards FAULTING_IP: Rt64win7+15c4a which is a RealTek NIC driver.

The second dump file lists FAULTING_IP: tcpip!TcpRestructureHashTable this could also relate to the NIC however the tcpip driver also has other purposes but for now we should consider the possibility that it is to do with the network card or the internet connection in general.

Some questions if I may;

Have you checked the Device Manager for any yellow ! or red Xs - in particular against the network device.

What type of device are you using to connect to the internet as in a wireless card or a USB adapter etc.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode with Networking, if yes, what happened, if no, please try doing so before posting back.

Additionally;

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here,  this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,762 posts

Not heard back from you fgtc87, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.