Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need some help with a theoretical VLSM structure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Coecoo

Coecoo

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

I've been forced to stay home this week from school due to some nasty scoliosis pains & cramps that sent me to the hospital due to my neck acutely locking up and requiring benzodiazepine to untwirl and my *sshole networking teacher stepped out of his way to send me extra homework which I can't read up on, both from not having my books and having other assignments to catch up on. Would be beyond amazing if someone tech-savvy here could help me with these beyond vague instructions i got:

-------------------------

1. Choose an appropriate network adress in the C class.

2. Create a subnet mask that split the 256 computer ID into 14 networks or subnetworks.

3. Specify which subnet gets what network ID.

4. Specify a host-range for every subnet.

5. Specify broadcast-adress for every subnet.

---

Additionally, you've been given the adress 192.168.10.0/24 and with it, you shall with the help of the VLSM create an adress scheme that covers the needs for all subnets in the topology. Pay heed that the three WAN links are included in the planning and that these require two hosts to each-other.

-------------------------

Advertisements

Coecoo

Coecoo

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Does no one know this stuff? I sure as heck don't.

Edited by Coecoo, 24 May 2015 - 01:17 AM.

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,772 posts
Hi. :)

I sincerely hope your health issues have improved...however with regards to your request(s) this is not something we can assist you with and I kindly suggest you seek the appropriate advise from your school.