Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Locker v1.83 [Closed]

locker v1.83

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Diavo24

Diavo24

• Pip
  • 2 posts

All your personal files on this computer are locked and encrypted by Locker v1.83. The encrypting has been done by professional software and your files such as; photo’s, video’s and  cryptocurrency wallets are not damaged but just not readable for now. You can find the complete list with all your encrypted files in the files tab.

The encrypted files can only be unlocked by a unique 2048-bit RSA private key that is safely stored on our server till 28.05.2015 00:15:10. If the key is not obtained before that moment it will be destroyed and you will not be able to open your files ever again. 

Obtaining your unique private key is easy and can be done by clicking on the payment tab and pay a small amount of 0,1 BTC to the wallet address that was created for you. If the payment is confirmed the decryption key will be send to your computer and the Locker software will automatically start the decrypting process. We have absolutely no interest in keeping your files encrypted forever.

You can still safely use your computer, no new files will be encrypted and no malware will be installed. When the files are encrypted Locker v1.83 will automatically uninstall itself.

Please help.

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled-1.jpg

Advertisements

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts
Hello and Welcome to GeeksToGo Diavo24,

my Name is Machiavelli and I will assist you with your problem. Feel free to call me Makka or something like that. :alarm:  The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issue on your machine!  :alarm: 

I'm in the 'Malware Staff Team' and will provide you with some advice:
To remove Malware on a computer can be very complicated. Malware (malicious software) is able to hide and so I may not be able to find it so easily. In order to remove Malware from you Computer, you need to follow my instructions carefully. Don't be worried if you don't know what to do. just ask me! Please stay in contact with me until the problem is fixed.

You must reply to posts within days. If you haven't replied within 4 days your topic will be closed. If you go away for some time please let me know. Communication is an important part here! If you are unsure about something - STOP - and ask me. No need to be afraid of asking - better ask than doing a mistake. Mistakes can lead to an unbootable PC! I would recommend to follow the topic by clicking on the Follow this topic button - you will get notified when I have replied to your topic.

:alarm: Below are a few tips  :alarm:
  • Removing Malware is usually very difficult.
    We need to search and analyse a lot of files. As this is done in our free time, please be patient especially if I don't answer every day!
  • Please follow these instructions
    If you don't follow the instructions your computer may crash. If you fix your PC by yourself, this can be very risky!
  • Please stay in contact with me until your problem is resolved
    As Malware may not be totally removed in one session or in one day, please stay in contact with me until the problem is resolved.
  • Please don't run any other tools without consulting with me as this can complicate finding and removing all Malware
    Don't run any tools while I'm fixing your PC. That is counter productive and again, will only complicate finding and removing all Malware!
  • Read my post completely
    If you don't do so, you may make mistakes that could result in your System crashing by your own actions!

You are able to use your computer still normally or not?

If yes:

Please download FRST (by Farbar) from the link below and save it to your Desktop.

Download Mirror #1

If you are unsure whether you have 32-Bit or 64-Bit Windows, see here
  • Disable all anti-virus and anti-malware software to prevent them inhibiting FRST in any way. If you are unsure how to do this, see THIS.
  • Double-click FRST.exe/FRST64.exe (depending on which version you downloaded) to run it. (if you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8: Please do a Right click on the FRST icon and select Run as Administrator)
  • When the disclaimer appears, click Yes.
  • Click Scan to start FRST.
  • When FRST finishes scanning, two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt will open.
  • Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of both of these logs into your next post please.

CompCav

CompCav

Member 5k

• Expert
  • 12,454 posts

Pardon my interruption but if you have any interest in retrieving your files.  You may want to read this thread at bleepingcomputer.com.  What you have is a very new encryption ransomeware and malware removal may take away the key, if there is one, so please post in that thread.  Then if they need information from you that would help them solve this you can provide it.  Also if they find a solution you will hear about it in that thread first.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

GeekU Moderator

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,722 posts

Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.