All your personal files on this computer are locked and encrypted by Locker v1.83. The encrypting has been done by professional software and your files such as; photo’s, video’s and cryptocurrency wallets are not damaged but just not readable for now. You can find the complete list with all your encrypted files in the files tab.
Locker v1.83 [Closed]locker v1.83
Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:05 AM
Posted 25 May 2015 - 08:29 AM
my Name is Machiavelli and I will assist you with your problem. Feel free to call me Makka or something like that. The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issue on your machine!
I'm in the 'Malware Staff Team' and will provide you with some advice:
To remove Malware on a computer can be very complicated. Malware (malicious software) is able to hide and so I may not be able to find it so easily. In order to remove Malware from you Computer, you need to follow my instructions carefully. Don't be worried if you don't know what to do. just ask me! Please stay in contact with me until the problem is fixed.
You must reply to posts within 4 days. If you haven't replied within 4 days your topic will be closed. If you go away for some time please let me know. Communication is an important part here! If you are unsure about something - STOP - and ask me. No need to be afraid of asking - better ask than doing a mistake. Mistakes can lead to an unbootable PC! I would recommend to follow the topic by clicking on the Follow this topic button - you will get notified when I have replied to your topic.
Below are a few tips
- Removing Malware is usually very difficult.
We need to search and analyse a lot of files. As this is done in our free time, please be patient especially if I don't answer every day!
- Please follow these instructions
If you don't follow the instructions your computer may crash. If you fix your PC by yourself, this can be very risky!
- Please stay in contact with me until your problem is resolved
As Malware may not be totally removed in one session or in one day, please stay in contact with me until the problem is resolved.
- Please don't run any other tools without consulting with me as this can complicate finding and removing all Malware
Don't run any tools while I'm fixing your PC. That is counter productive and again, will only complicate finding and removing all Malware!
- Read my post completely
If you don't do so, you may make mistakes that could result in your System crashing by your own actions!
You are able to use your computer still normally or not?
Please download FRST (by Farbar) from the link below and save it to your Desktop.
- Disable all anti-virus and anti-malware software to prevent them inhibiting FRST in any way. If you are unsure how to do this, see THIS.
- Double-click FRST.exe/FRST64.exe (depending on which version you downloaded) to run it. (if you have Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8: Please do a Right click on the FRST icon and select Run as Administrator)
- When the disclaimer appears, click Yes.
- Click Scan to start FRST.
- When FRST finishes scanning, two logs, FRST.txt and Addition.txt will open.
- Copy (Ctrl+C) and Paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of both of these logs into your next post please.
Posted 25 May 2015 - 09:52 AM
Pardon my interruption but if you have any interest in retrieving your files. You may want to read this thread at bleepingcomputer.com. What you have is a very new encryption ransomeware and malware removal may take away the key, if there is one, so please post in that thread. Then if they need information from you that would help them solve this you can provide it. Also if they find a solution you will hear about it in that thread first.
Posted 31 May 2015 - 06:21 AM
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users