I am in an online class and am struggling with my current assignment. Does anyone know how to do it?
The other instructor loves the Visual Flowchart you produced. But he would really like it to be able to handle multiple students instead of just one at a time. He has asked you to expand the program so that multiple students and their test scores and results can be stored.
Arrays will need to be added to the Visual Logic flowchart. Arrays must be used so the flowchart logic can keep track of mulltiple students, each with up to five test scores and a final. So, create and use arrays for the student's names, tests and finals. The arrays must be able to store at least ten students and their various scores. Individual test scores or the average scores can be stored in the array. If the first option is selected, the test scores array will need to be five times the size of the student name array.
The following logic midifications will need to be added:
- An outer loop will need to be added based on student name input. A blank name ("" - two double quotes) must be used (name entry sentinel value) to indicate the end of name entry
- The test score entry logic should not change, except for the use of arrays for the test scores and final test score (a negative number should still be used as the test entry sentinel value).
Once all input is completed, the flowchart output should display the following for each full entry:
- A student name
- The student's test average
- The student's final test score
- The appropriate letter grade (up to one point will be added back to your score if you add + and - letter grade logic)
- The grade weightings have not changed.
Loops are required when using arrays. This is for both the input and the output.
You can modify last week's Visual Logic flowchart or create a new one.
Submit the Visual Logic flowchart file