Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need to find win 7 pro oa

• Please log in to reply

keristen

keristen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

I'm going to try to make this sound as less complicated as possible.  I have a hp all-in-one pc that originally came with win 7 pro oa (according to my coa sticker located on the bottom of the computer).  I am currently using win 7 home, and it is giving me some problems such as not loading my integrated webcam and keyboard drivers.  When I go to device manager, I can see the drivers, but the software is nowhere to be found on my computer.  I am also getting "windows 7 not genuine errors" and a black screen b/c my product key is not valid with win 7 home.  I guess my question is, is there any place I can get a valid and real copy of win 7 pro oa (x16-96076) for free and redo my computer using my product key that I already have?

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts

:welcome: keristen.

Did you follow the steps in the Tutorial,? > https://techingiteas...-a-retail-disc/

As you can no longer download a legal ISO for any OEM OS, your options are at > http://answers.micro...6d-7112851d1dc2

1.   Contact the manufacturer of you machine.

2.   Borrow an exact disc from someone and follow the steps provided.

For your missing drivers/software, download them for your model, HP site,  

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

Isn't there a recovery partition on the hard drive? If so you can do a recovery to factory new state,

What is the full model number of the computer. The users guide should tell you how to start it atg boot time. Often it's F11 or Ctrl F11.