Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Jacko Found Not Guilty on All Counts

• Please log in to reply

Guest_hayc59_*

Guest_hayc59_*

SANTA MARIA, Calif. — Michael Jackson (search) has been acquitted of all of the charges against him, including molesting a 13-year-old cancer survivor in 2003, conspiring to hold the boy and his family captive to get them to rebut a damaging television documentary and administering alcohol to enable child molestation

Fox News

*Nice to See Our Justice System Works!!
Posted Image

Advertisements

Triggy

Triggy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I don't understand why everyone though he was guilty... One stupid little trial, and the whole world is suddenly against him. The whole thing just got blown out of proportion.

I guess it's just one of the downsides to being super famous.

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Well, if anyone has really followed this trial you would see what was really going on there.

The family that took him to court also has and has tried to take everyone else to court to sue, from stores to restaurants...
They are after money. They have also accused one another (husband and wife) of abusing there own child.
Also, they (the family) was not stopped from seeing or being with there children, or kept from leaving Neverland.

The wife went and had her hair, nails, etc., done on Michael's expense... But she was not upset about anything then and oh yeah... I guess she was not kept from leaving Neverland heh?

I think the family alone is mentally screwed.

Now, to Mike...

I think he is a grown man literally trapped in a 9-12 year old mentality.
It has been stated from other (now stars) that Mike has not ever tried or done anything to them.
There has been some things that has happend to Mike when he was younger for him to be the way he is.
I'm not saying that he is guilty, I'm not saying that he isn't...

If he did it, then shame on him... If he didn't, then shame on those people.

This is twice now that this has happend, but once going this far...
I just hope he has learned from this and just not to allow children to stay with him within his home.
And what kind of parents would allow there children to stay over night with a grown man...

I don't know, I would not do it no matter who they are!

:tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,575 posts
I didn't follow the trial at all, but I thought he would be found guilty of some of the lesser charges. According to some of the jurors testimony I've seen, they we really turned off by the victim's mother.

I agree that Michael is in many ways a boy trapped in a mans body. Whether it be from the fame at such a young age, abuse among his own family, a combination of these, or none of the above. It seems he is not in very close touch with reality, and emotionally immature.

Unfortunately, he's also surrounded by enablers, and people looking to get his money. I think people see his close relationships to children, and in this day and age, it's not much of a stretch to claim abuse. They trot out their children in hopes of a big payday, either through a payoff, or in the courts. I doubt Mr. Rogers could escape a lawsuit in these times.

Nevertheless, it seems some odd things were happening at Neverland Ranch, and Michael had better have learned a lesson.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Away from the trial itself I still feel that what is really missing is research into whether their is any connection between PeterPan types and child abuse, are people such as the authors of Peterpan and Alice in Wonderland hidden perverts or is it a condition that makes them less likely to be abusers; however, this type of research would need the funding that would have to be taking from other more pressing questions such as whether the demise of witch-hunting in the late fivteenth century has caused the deluge of computer programers in ours. :tazz:

Edited by fleamailman, 14 June 2005 - 05:30 AM.

Odge

Odge

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Ah! you didnt have to scare me with his pic! I already knew he was gonna be found not guilty anyway.Celebs hardly ever go to jail when they are on trial.

milanmagan

milanmagan

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
So weird. I heard this morning and I was like "HUH?!" I SO thought he was going to be sent away - but yeah, what do I know? American legal system and all that. Yeah, the mother was insane! The actor they hired for E! did a good job I think. She came across as nuts.

Speaking of celebrities never being put away - any Australians here watch Schappelle Corby get sent down? Not sure if she counts as a celebrity but...

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
I agree with odge, not many celebs get found guilty...OJ WAS A CLASSIC!.

I think now it's all over MJ needs to go for some serious councelling, he needs HELP.

Luke1988

Luke1988

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
O.K in my opinion i think he is guilty. i think any adult who shares a bed with young boys has got something seriously wrong with them. then again i think any perent who lets their child sleep with an adult has also got something seriously wrong with them...

what really annoys me is the way that people treat celebraties different to normal people. If this was an unfamous person i believe he would have been sent down the first time he was accused.

All the people who believe Jackson to be not guilty just think as though it was your child he was sharing a bed with. would you really, honestly think it was O.K?