Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trying to Recover Lost Passwords from Firefox !

Lost Passwords

• Please log in to reply

nflnba04

nflnba04

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Can someone tell me the step by step directions to get my Lost Passwords from Firefox that Crashed last Week? Thanks Roger

Advertisements

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

If you didn't you have to reinstall Firefox the passwords should be in the Saved Passwords list. You reach that by going into the FF Options, clicking the Security tab at the top of the window then clicking the Saved Passwords button.

You will need to enter the Master Password.

nflnba04

nflnba04

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

its lost Passwords, from the Crash. I know where they are saved. These are nowhere to be found !!!!!

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

Unfortunately this site's Terms of Use don't permit anyone to assist in recovering specific passwords.

See Section 3.:

• Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

I'm sorry but your only option may be to create new passwords.