Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Introduction

#first #new

• Please log in to reply

Natalie Green

Natalie Green

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Hi,

I am Natalie and I am a technician from Wilmington,USA. I have just joined this forum and i would love to know about different topics and would like to contribute myself  to topics of which I have knowledge about. I am keen to learn about different sections. Hope everyone will love to get along with me.

Advertisements

godawgs

godawgs

Teacher

• Retired Staff
  • 8,228 posts

Hi Natalie,

:welcome: . Feel free to browse the forums. Contribute to topics you feel comfortable with. There will be some areas, like the Virus, Spyware Malware Removal forum, that you won't be allowed to post in. We're all a big family here so make yourself at home.

TechTorpedo

TechTorpedo

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Welcome to the forum Nats :)

Natalie Green

Natalie Green

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

It's great to know you people. I would love to contribute to the forum.

Natalie Green

Natalie Green

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Could you please tell me why I won't be allowed to post on topics like Virus, Spyware Malware Removal forum ?  :unsure:  :(

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

Could you please tell me why I won't be allowed to post on topics like Virus, Spyware Malware Removal forum ?  :unsure:  :(

We only allow those trained in Malware removal to work in that forum. If you'd like to help out there, you would need to go through our training program see http://www.geekstogo...d-instructions/. Hope to see you in training

Natalie Green

Natalie Green

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

If someone do have the knowledge of malware removal but don't have any certificate than what to do ?

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

Exactly what I said, go through GeekU

Natalie Green

Natalie Green

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Thanks for the information. I would go through GeekU and will get back to you  :geek:

azarl

azarl

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 25,310 posts

:)