Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Montera toolbar

malware remove help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

destroyalldreamers

destroyalldreamers

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi,

I have Montera Toolbar virus in my computer. None Spybot, avast or malwarebyte secure to remove MT from my computer. I am not  very knowledgable in computer security so I made a tour in forum. I saw that OTL is a very goos software, and a very good tutorial from Malekal site (THANKS!!). i did everything.... but of course I missed something... some one who know how to read the result scan of OTL to make a command script to remove completly the virus. 
Then i am asking HELP!!! If someone can help me to read the OTL.txt that i Have and say to me what to do!!

Thanks!

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,912 posts
You already have a response waiting for you in your original reply, which can be found here: http://www.geekstogo...lbar/?p=2508034

Please follow the instructions there to begin getting help, and do not start another topic. This topic is now closed.