Some questions to help us begin troubleshooting:
1) Did it ever work properly?
2) If so, did anything change between the time it worked and when the problem started? (updated drivers, hardware/software installation, etc?)
3) Brand/Model of the PC, plz?
4) What OS are you running? 32 bit? 64-bit?
5) Did you download the 32bit or 64bit version of those programs/applications?
1 yes I have used the programs on my pc before and they used to work.
2 I had a virus that didn't allow me to access my pc as I would be stuck on a black screen so i sent it to be repaired and it came back fine It was a while before i installed the programs that now dont work so im not sure if t hat was the problem (they refreshed my pc)
3 I had the pc custom made so there isnt a single brand (I think)
4 I am running Windows 8.1 64bit
5 They are all 64 bit versions.
Thanks for the help sorry if that wasn't useful i don't know to much about computers just tell me if i replied wrong to anything once again thanks for the help.