outlook express restore single folder
Posted 15 June 2015 - 01:45 AM
Posted 15 June 2015 - 02:27 AM
If the dbx file isn't corrupted this should work...
- start Outlook Express
- create a new folder called TEMP for example
- switch to the TEMP folder to make sure a new temp.dbx file is created
- close Outlook Express
- open the folder containing the *.dbx files
- rename the file temp.dbx to temp.dbx.old
- copy the recovered dbx file to the folder containing all the *.dbx and rename it as temp.dbx
- start Outlook Express, the TEMP folder should have now the recovered e-mails
Posted 15 June 2015 - 05:02 AM
Also: The user of the Recovery Toolbox for Outlook Express tool can recover mail messages from *.dbx files in the batch mode. If you recover messages in the Batch mode, messages are extracted from *.dbx files one by one and immediately saved to the hard drive. Batch message recovery can be used to recover correspondence from a large number of corrupted *.dbx files simultaneously. The Batch Mode will allows you to considerably save time and effort spent on organizing the process of recovering messages from corrupted *.dbx files.
For more: https://recoverytool...ress_batch.html
Posted 12 July 2015 - 09:14 PM
It is a clear alarm your DBX file has got corrupt and you need to repair it but Microsoft has stopped providing support for window XP and Outlook Express both. Few days ago my Outlook Express file also got corrupt and I need a quick and instant solution to repair my DBX file. On discussing my issue with experts I was suggested to opt for Stellar Phoenix Outlook Express Repair tool. I used this tool and would suggest same software for you to resolve your problem.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users