Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help removing altnet

• Please log in to reply

spiderman_jab

spiderman_jab

• Pip
  • 7 posts
this is my first post, so please bare with me. every time i run my mcafee antispyware it detects something called altnet. i remove it but it keeps coming back. i just paid 29.95 to mcafee to help me remove and they were unable to do so. the only good thing about it was they installed the hijack this for me on my computer. however i could use help on how to do a log and post it here for help. the main problem was it wouldnt let us delete the key from regedit. i am an administrator and we went into safemode and could not delete it, we then tried to change the permission and still no luck. i am about to pull my hair out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisements

spiderman_jab

spiderman_jab

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
anybody, have any suggestions?

spiderman_jab

spiderman_jab

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts