Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

XP Problem

• Please log in to reply

DOH!

DOH!

• PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
So basically, I ask someone to check out my HJT log, to get rid of any problems (http://www.geekstogo...13)

And then after I did all the steps, I rebooted, and came back to Windows XP that looks like Windows 98 Classic, Grey Message Boxs, Grey Start Bar, not rounded corners like XP, everything like Classic, not one thing is like XP. Anyone know how to change this, would be greatly appreciated!!! :tazz:

Attached Thumbnails

• mj.gif
  • g2g.jpg

Edited by DOH!, 14 June 2005 - 12:20 AM.

Advertisements

Les1451

Les1451

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
Click Start > Control Panel > Display , click the downward arrrow next to Theme and select Windows XP from the drop down menu.

DOH!

DOH!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Have done that, thats the wierd thing, this is the Windows XP Theme, and I dont understand it lol..

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Doh, I am gloing to help you fix this in your malware thread, once that is sorted, it is an easy fix, please be patient.

DOH!

DOH!

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts
Alrighty, thanks alot man. I guess just delete this one?

Attached Thumbnails

• true_hallucinations_small.jpg