Hey everyone, it's been about 3 years since I last upgraded and after having to run Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on pretty low settings, I think I'm ready to upgrade again lol. I'm looking for some suggestions & feedback about possible parts to put in. The following are my specs;
- Case: Thermaltake Armor+
- Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
- CPU: Intel Core i5 - 2500k 3.3GHz
- GPU: EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws X DDR3 1600, 16gb total (2 sets of 2 sticks, each 4gb)
- Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 850w, Full Modular
- Heatsink: Cooler Master Hyper 212+
- HDDs: 2x 1TB internal HDDS (can't remember exactly what they are at the moment lol)
So, what I think I'd like to do is just replace the; motherboard, CPU, GPU, and RAM. Maaaaaybe pick up an SSD for my OS and whatever game I'm currently playing with heavy loading screens (which at the moment would be Witcher 3). Thoughts? Should I be upgrading other components as well? Thanks for any suggestions!
Edited by GhostLoad, 27 June 2015 - 10:13 AM.