How to Get Rid of Sky Drive
Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:50 PM
Posted 04 July 2015 - 02:54 PM
SkyDrive has been renamed to OneDrive, and you can usually uninstall it easily under Windows Vista and 7. Follow the instructions below please.
- Download MiniToolBox and move the executable file to your Desktop;
- Right-click on MiniToolBox.exe and select Run as Administrator;
- Check the following options:
- List Installed Programs;
- List Last 10 Event Viewer Errors;
- Once this is done, click on Go and wait for the scan to complete;
- Once the scan is complete, a log will open. Please copy/paste the content of the output log in your next reply;
Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:09 AM
When you right click on a picture/document and use ‘Send to mail recipient’ or if you use the 'Send to' option in office applications, the feature uses the default email client which is Windows Live mail on your machine.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users