Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BF:V prob

• Please log in to reply

uxenfo

uxenfo

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi guys, i had a prob with my vietnam so i deleted the folder, and now i cant get rid of the PB file, so i cant uninstall it to reinstall it
so i can only play on servers that dont have pb enabled, can i remove my PB any way ?
thx

Advertisements

freek

freek

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
Have you tried deleting it manually?

uxenfo

uxenfo

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yep
i might not have, how would i do that

freek

freek

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
By going to My Computer>Local Disk>Program Files>Battlefield:Vietnam or whatever the foldername may be, if it's with the game, it should be in there.

Yarnouth

Yarnouth

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
Punk Buster, will be a required package for games in the up and coming future.
I'm not too clear on what you did here, but providing you have un-installed the game you will be left with the game folder, containing saved game info and yes. PB. Installing the game...and then the updates for that particular game should contain the current version of PB which may or may not update itself. Click here for more:- Punk Buster Updates

If you still have trouble or are unsure, reply back here. <_<

Edited by Yarnouth, 09 September 2004 - 07:02 AM.