Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 7 unable to boot

boot systemrecoveryoffline

Best Answer iammykyl , 11 July 2015 - 04:01 PM

Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE. That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yours... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

Jiracev

Jiracev

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello everyone, i'm not quite sure if this is due to a malware or not, so i'll post it here, excuse me if it's not here where i should have posted it.
The problem started after i came back of 1 hour inactivity (i wasn't looking at pc for an hour, it was on and i did not lo out of the user or so). When i came back, i see this message of "systemrecoveryoffline failed to repair" i first tried to restore to a previous time but it did not work, it still can't boot. My pc works with two hdd, the first 1 with 3 partitions (one with windows) and the other one without partitions and with windows installed in it two. The bios is set up to run from the hdd 1 (the one with 3 partitions) i saw something about frst so i run it, and then i realized it took the second hdd as c: and d: was the one that should boot from (this kind of confused me). After i realised this i run frst to the d:, i run it with all the optionals tests marked, so it's kind of large. I'll attach log, if you want me to run it again or something just say it and i'll attach the new one. Thanks beforehand

Attached Files

• Attached File  FRST.txt   271.93KB   226 downloads

Advertisements

iammykyl

iammykyl

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 7,659 posts
✓  Best Answer

Please go to the malware forum and follow the instructions at the top....Especially the CLICK HERE.

That will give you several steps that will help you clean up 70 percent of all problems by yourself. If at the end of the process you are still having difficulty--and you may not be-- then post an OTListIt log in THAT forum.

Jiracev

Jiracev

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Sure, i posted it here because i didn't know if it was because of malwares or not. Thanks a lot or the reply