Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

incognito

tags ?

• Please log in to reply

bobdonegan

bobdonegan

• Pip
  • 4 posts

sorry how to get incog off homepage and email i was told to search web in incog so i would not be spyed on then days latter i was told it did not stop being spyed i tryed to delet it it will not go it interfers with my email address with a old one wmconnect.com mine is {removed} and i lose mail. i have 8.1 on win with a lvnovo laptop. dashing star . yes i used chrome broser and yes i need to get out of incog if i can take it off my cp would be great ,i hate to sak but can you help get wmconnect.com of my email . thank you dashing - for your reply don't know if i should use last part of yours i'm glad they took my info out i throught i did should not have done that

Edited by bobdonegan, 15 July 2015 - 09:00 AM.
removed mail address

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Did you use chrome browser?  :rolleyes:

Did you want to get off the incognito mode?

Sorry i misunderstood something :headscratch: . Did you explain me once?  :huh:

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello bobdonegan,

:( sorry for my late reply usually i am less available on weekends compared to weekdays..

Ok lets go.. :thumbsup:

my email address with a old one wmconnect.com mine is {removed} and i lose mail. i have 8.1 on win with a lvnovo laptop. 

Ok dont worry read this,

Wmconnect (now known as Netscape connect) is Walmart's affordable Internet service with email capabilities. Wmconnect recently merged its email service with AOL

so follow this steps,

Instructions

1. Verify you are connected to the Internet, and then double-click the icon of your preferred Web browser.
  2. Locate the address bar at the upper portion of the Web browser. Type "www.wmconnect.com" into the Web browser and hit "Enter."
  3. Sign in to the email service using the name and password you selected. Don't be alarmed by the AOL or Netscape logos; this screen will let you access your Wmconnect email account.

If you have trouble remembering your user name or password, contact Wmconnect to help you recover it.

yes i used chrome broser and yes i need to get out of incog if i can take it off my cp would be great 

Everytime your browser open in incognito mode?

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
Hi Dashing Star, Itried the steps you sent me about deleting incognito in chrome ,but still there in top right of screen and not washed out on list ,and still in my gmail.com address? sorry not getting back for a bit, too many things go on at same time, I do thank you for your help.

Note: Please do not PM me regarding help. If you have doubts post here as i follow this topic i receive notification regarding this question.  :no: 

Can you explain a little bit more about gmail.com address? :headscratch:  what you mean by this?

If still you have incognito issue, I suggest you to reset the chrome browser. Before that if you need any of the password or bookmark you have saved and you need it, just post a reply here.  :geek: