For some odd reason I get the high disk message if I'm on my pc for any length of time. I had a tech guy online tell me that I have other users using my account, in which I didn't understand that. I didn't have the money handy to allow him to work on my pc and I wasn't sure if those guys can be trusted. Does anyone know what I can do? I would appreciate it.....
High disk usage message
Posted 25 July 2015 - 10:29 AM
If you can please post a snapshot with Speccy
- download Speccy Portable save the file to some place
- extract the Zip file spsetupxxx.zip to an empty folder
- run Speccy/Speccy64 according to the Operating System you have
To publish a Speccy profile to the Web:
- In Speccy, click File, and then click Publish Snapshot.
- In the Publish Snapshot dialog box, click Yes to enable Speccy to proceed.
- Speccy publishes the profile and displays a second Publish Snapshot. You can open the URL in your default browser, copy it to the clipboard, or close the dialog box
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users