Hello MJP4628 ,
Mostly, this kinds of error can be caused by two factors:
1.Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.
If the issue is caused by #1, you can reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
If the issue still persists after installing above package, the issue should be a software problem. I suggest you take a clean boot check whether it is a software conflict issue. If not, it is still recommended to address the problem with manufacturer support. Thank you for your understanding.
For your convenience:
- Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
- Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
- Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should type the password or provide confirmation.
On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
- Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
- Click OK, and then click Restart.
Note: Clean Boot is a troubleshooting step. If some programs have been disabled, we can re-enable them later. If you see the System Configuration Utility, check the box of "Don't show this message" and then click "OK".
Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to find out the culprit.
Hope it helps.