Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Win7 tcpip.sys D1 blue screen

• Please log in to reply

Neo121

Neo121

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Sorry for my bad english :(

Hi guys.I have a problem.My computer randomly blue screen error comes out.This blue screens error codes D1 and 124. I think d1-coded blue screen happening for tcpip.sys.But ı dont know 124 coded blue screen why happening :( . Help me pls.

Here is minidump : https://yadi.sk/d/ekRHTbsWiDiza

pls help me for why happening d1 and 124 coded blue screens :(..

MY PC :  

ASRock N68C-GS FX

AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2600 MHz (13 x 200) 5000+
 2 GB Kingston DDR2-800 (400 MHz)
 NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 (2 GB) 128 bit

W7 Ultimate 32 bit 

Bios version :  '' American Megatrends Inc. P1.40, 31.10.2012 ' 

when ı restart pc ı see this 

Sorun imzası: Sorunlu Olay Adı: BlueScreen

OS Sürümü: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Yerel Kimlik: 1055
Sorun hakkında ek bilgiler:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA8004B2D038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Edited by Neo121, 02 August 2015 - 01:49 AM.

Advertisements

SecurityGuy

SecurityGuy

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Hello Neo121 and :welcome:

Follow the instructions here: Run CHKDSK in Windows 7 and Vista. I recommend you to tick both Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.

When is done, please go to Start menu, then type in search bar: powershell.exe and press the Enter keyboard button. In PowerShell, copy and then paste the command below, and press Enter.

get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt
NOTE: To paste the copied command into PowerShell, you will just need to right click in PowerShell.

Now, you have a CHKDSKResults.txt file created on your desktop that is the log file of your chkdsk scan results. Please post its content in your next reply here.

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello Neo121 and :welcome:

Follow the instructions here: Run CHKDSK in Windows 7 and Vista. I recommend you to tick both Automatically fix file system errors and Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors.

When is done, please go to Start menu, then type in search bar: powershell.exe and press the Enter keyboard button. In PowerShell, copy and then paste the command below, and press Enter.

get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt
NOTE: To paste the copied command into PowerShell, you will just need to right click in PowerShell.

Now, you have a CHKDSKResults.txt file created on your desktop that is the log file of your chkdsk scan results. Please post its content in your next reply here.

when ı press enter this appears and there is no  CHKDSKResults.txt in desktop :(.

'' Unexpected token ' match ' in expression or statement

At line:1 char:91

+ get-winevent -FilterHashTable <logname :''Application''; id :''1001'' : ?<$_.providername match <<<<   '' wininit''> : fl timecreated,message ; out-file Desktop\CHKDKResults.txt

+ CategoryInfo                    : ParserError : <match:String> [],ParentContainsErrorRecordException

+FullyQualifiedErrorID : UnexpectedToken

SecurityGuy

SecurityGuy

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Please try this one:

get-winevent -FilterHashTable @{logname="Application"; id="1001"}| ?{$_.providername –match "wininit"} | fl timecreated, message | out-file Desktop\CHKDSKResults.txt

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello Neo121,

you need to check the network chipset driver you may need to upgrade them from the website of your motherboard .

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

SecuritGuy this time this text will apper when ı press enter 

Get-WinEvent : This cmdlet requires Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 or greater 

Dashing Star

http://www.asrock.co...ownload&os=Win7ı must  install which one ? 

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

The first Nvidia one and update it

SecurityGuy

SecurityGuy

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
Please post this log file.

Also, is there any progress after chkdsk?

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

two hours ago when ı was playing csgo suddenly 0x000000A blue screen problem appears :(.I think thanks to you guys we solved D1 problem but 124 and A blue screen is stil appears :(.

also ı am click the icon of game but the game does not open.Task Manager > in the processes , game was working but cant appears in desktop

I KNOW MY ENGLİSH GRAMAR SUCKS SRY :(.

.I did memtest86+ test and there is no error in my ram.Also my hard disk just have 1 damaged block.124 coded blue screen can be a bad sector problem ? 

zVY77g.png

Edited by Neo121, 03 August 2015 - 09:17 PM.

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Sry for repost but look this guys.Blue screen problems will caused by halmacpi.dll and ntkrnlpa.exe.How to ı can solve halmacpi.dll and ntkrnlpa.exe problems? 

MyW3ma.png

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

To know the Hard disk is good,

In the Command Prompt window, type the following commands, pressing Enter after each:

wmic
diskdrive get status

605x284xwmic-diskdrive-get-status.png.pa

If everything is working properly, you should see the status OK displayed.  Other statuses can indicate problems or errors retrieving S.M.A.R.T. information.

If you don’t have the updated drivers on your computer then try the steps mentioned from the link below.

Hence if you have an updated driver then you will get a prompt saying that drivers are already updated.
a. Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking Device Manager.‌ If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
b. In Device Manager, locate the device you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
c. Click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver and follow the instructions.

Hope this information is helpful.

Edited by Dashing star, 03 August 2015 - 10:57 PM.

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

PoBZ89.png

so there is no problem with diskdrive right? ı try to update driver graphic card,ethernet , audio system but all of them was updated.Soo how to can ı solve halmacpi.dll and ntkrnlpa.exe problems   :)

Edited by Neo121, 03 August 2015 - 11:27 PM.

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

what about chipset driver?..

You say that blue screen happen when playing games, Did you use onboard graphic or external one?

Edited by Dashing star, 03 August 2015 - 11:32 PM.

Neo121

Neo121

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

My graphic card must be external.I cant see chipset :( .

ylROmn.png

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

I suggest you to use any other external card or onboard graphics to see whether this blue screen happen again!