Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Windows Media Player XP V10

• Please log in to reply

jddarkdeath

jddarkdeath

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Alright I've been buggering about with this problem now for... oh probly a month and some. I get my playlists up and all that and save it and all that jazz. But in older version you added media to your "now playing list" and it stayed there. Not true for my v10! Did I screw up with it somehow? Or is something not right with this player? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Additional question: are there any major problems or concerns that people have with WMP V10?
Thanks again,
JDD

Advertisements

Guse

Guse

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
So, you drag items to the Now Playing List and they vanish? Weird. Once I drag something from the left (like albums, etc) they stay there.

Did I read your problem right?

jddarkdeath

jddarkdeath

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
When I close the program and re open it I have a blank playlist no matter what.

Guse

Guse

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
I DID misunderstand you.... I had a feeling that I was. Mine does the same thing... the "Now Playing" list seems to reset after the program is closed.

I also don't see an option that would change that. Sorry.

jddarkdeath

jddarkdeath

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thanks anyways. I really do prefer WMP over winamp all of a sudden though. Transitory period, oh well.