Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Failed Downloads, System Busy Error Messages and more....

• Please log in to reply

smiles4you

smiles4you

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Good afternoon!

I'm not real certain exactly how I wound up at your site but I'm forever grateful. Before I begin I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you kindhearted folks who generously and selflessly donate your time and knowledge to help those of us in need. God Bless You!!

My problems started about a week ago. I noticed that my computer was taking longer to boot up. It started freezing up, not responding, taking forever for a page or link to open. I started seeing a lot of redirecting and this webpage is not available....reload white pages. It also seems that every time these pages open my anti-virus shouts me a warning that a threat has been detected.

Then I noticed that my fan seemed to be constantly running in the background as well as every couple of minutes or two would like do a super "Rev Up" for 2-3 seconds then slow back down, only to keep repeating this process until I shut the computer down then reboot.

Now today a new issue has reared it's ugly head. It seems that every attempt at downloading is met with the message that "Download Failed", "Error", "System Busy".

I've run the anti-virus and the malware program but all there seems to be okay. I'm running windows 7 with Google Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers.

Any and all assistance will be deeply appreciated. I thank you in advance for all your time and attention in this matter.

Peace to you and yours........

smiles4you...       

Advertisements

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Hello smiles4you :welcome:,

I thought that your issue is with malware related!  :(

some of potential harmful malware missed by your anti virus,  :oops:

I suggest you to create a new topic here

Details here.

Hopefully they clean your pc and if still problem exists post back here i will really glad to help you!  :yes:

Thanks and Regards!  :)