Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

teamviewer help

• Please log in to reply

jhova06

jhova06

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Teamviewer... what to do next... I finished downloading team viewer and gave me a screen with user id Removed and also it gave a password: Removed My question what to do next so I can connect to my work computer?

Edited by Valinorum, 06 August 2015 - 11:13 PM.
Removed User ID and Password

Advertisements

Valinorum

Valinorum

GeekU Guardian Bot

• GeekU Moderator
  • 3,330 posts
You are to download, install, and run TeamViewer on the PC you wish to connect with yours. On that PC, you will get an USER-ID and Password. From your TeamViewer, put the work computer's ID in the Partener's ID. Put a check mark on 'Remote Control'. Click on 'Connect to Partner'. You will be asked for a password. Type the password of the work-computer's TeamViewer. You will be connected.

Regards,
Valinorum

Patricie

Patricie

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Because of your information. I have connect with one of my old friend.

Dashing star

Dashing star

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Because of your information. I have connect with one of my old friend.

You can share your comments here regarding your experience as it valued a lot!  :D

Regards  :wave: